Friday, October 28, 2005

Marriage

I'm married and what does that mean?
I'm sitting here at 12: 56am and wondering what the heck am I doing with this man!??!!!
Seriously, I have a big point of contension with him and I don't understand why he doesn't get it!
He wants a "normal wife" why did he want me? I have health issues that I have to contend with, yet he doesn't want to support me. Treatment needs to be applied, yet he doesn't want to help me there? So, when does he?

How do I get him to get it? I feel like I'm banging my head. I've talked to him, and I know I have also talked at him. I've done therapy with him and without him. Yet, he doesn't get it.
Tonight was a perfect example, I know I over did it. However, he didn't say anything about me painting the bathroom all by myself... now I am suffering with swollen hands and legs, even my patches on my lower back are swollen. When it comes to apply streriod cream onto my patches I need help. I ask for him to do it, he sighs, making me feel like I am inconveniousing him. Tonight, I was in tears, I asked again to get my patches done, and I had to wait for him to have a smoke and drink his pop before he would do it.. Again, I have to wait for him to do it when he wants to but he doesn't want to .... I need it done but he doesn't want to do it. Where is the marriage?

He knew, yet says that he didn't realize how my deterioration was going to affect me. He thought he could handle it, yet he admits he can't.......... so then why stay with me?
All I know is that I need my treatment and I need someone to apply it.

No comments: