Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Over the su mmer I spent a lot of time going out at dusk to find the sun sing its farewell song. Many of the pictures I shot around Welland Ontario have been viewed by others in Welland, and they were suprised by the small city's beauty. I began to wonder why do we get so detached from our surroundings. I know I know, people say they are too busy to stop, yet a sunset is gone within 5 minutes. Are we programmed to the point, socially anyways, that we can not take five minutes a day to stand in the magic of the sun's final dance of the day? Have we become so hard that we fear the final song? What is the final song, should we mourn it or should we celebrate its magic, its dance, its final statement that speaks to our soul?

This is the time, I speak to the young at heart, the dreamer, and those souls that are search. Each of the colours represent a moment in time, a thought or emotion that binds you to that moment. It comes in the form of a whisper and most of the time we are too busy to listen to the powerful message sent from the mystic. Hey, I'm here, and you are my witness that I have existed, this is the sunset's message. The colours are created in a magical dance captivating our hearts and spirit, are you ready to listen? Can you feel your soul reaching out to the magnitude of the moment, connecting you to the universe? I am the sun's keeper and this is the magic I bring.

Let the warmth speak to you and you will in turn feel the knowledge of life flow and caress your spirit put what is important back into your existence. Crave the beauty found in this moment and share it only makes the moment grow with the passion that has been lost in our daily existence. Become the sun's keeper so that other's will benifit from your connection. The magic is in the power of connection, the moment on which you share with thos you touch unknowingly each day. The price is your soul that has been shrinking because of the disconnection.

I have

No comments: